Jasper National Park Jobs
Jobs are posted by date. Recent Job additions will be at the top, with older Job postings displayed for your referral. If you would like support or assistance please contact us.
GUEST EXPERIENCE AMBASSADOR TEKARRA LODGE
Our culture is rooted in our values and leadership accountability; and as part of that culture we believe in the growth and development of our Ambassadors. Join us and be a part of an exciting place to work. As the Guest Experience Ambassador you will provide superior customer service and support to the Front Office and Housekeeping at the property. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides welcoming to guest in their cabin after check-in
• Explain the cabin facilities and property services
• Explain the operation of lights, fireplace, Internet and in-room heater
• Offer to open or close the drapes.
• Explain any unusual features within the room.
• Offer additional services
• Follows established procedures and policies when completing tasks
• Acts as an Ambassador for Coast, including greeting guests and handling basic inquiries
• Demonstrates a customer service attitude with internal/external contacts
• Present local interpretive program for guests twice weekly
• Report any room deficiencies to front desk or maintenance
• Complete laundry duties in the evening
• May be required to provide Front Desk Assistance
• Attend to guest request for extra supplies and handle basic inquiries
• Other duties as required Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
• Secondary school diploma
• Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Technical aptitude
• Able to work flexible hours
• Beginner level in the use of MS Office Suite
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Able to multi-task and demonstrates initiative
• Demonstrates the Coast Core Values at all times
• Some experience with conflict resolution an asset
• Hospitality Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience an asset
• Understands/speaks a second language an asset Additional information:
• Position begins early May 2016 and run until early October 2016
• Staff Accommodations available
• All positions will receive required training to fulfill duties & responsibilities Coast Hotels offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages & benefits, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more! Please submit your resume with cover letter to: People & Culture Department Tekarra Lodge Email: email@example.com Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Join us and be part of an exciting place to work!